Solar pool heating system
1- Using the existing pump, the pool water is directed after passing through the filter through a series of valves to the solar collectors.
2- The pool water enters the solar collector below and up through the individual tubes of the collector.
3- When water passes through the collector is heated by the sun’s radiant energy.
4- The water returns to your pool to repeat the cycle until it has been heated by the sun.
• High density polypropylene collector. It’s high durability against corrosion, lime, iodine and chlorine material.
• Design of individual tubes: not accumulate moisture, allowing the passage of the wind.
• Operates efficiently at all lean angles.
• Written warranty.
• No gas consumption.
• It does not harm the environment.
• Use your existing filtration system of your pool.
• Background and international support: Magen, the Israeli company developing solar technology solutions.