System for domestic solar water heating
1 – The recirculation pump moves water storage tank through the panel, led by an automatic controller.
2 – The water is heated plastic into the manifold and returned to the tank accumulator.
3 – The support system performs the last heating if required prior to consumption.
• Polymer composition, developed specifically for this product that can withstand the harshest temperatures and extreme weather conditions.
• Mechanical design prevents wear of the natural expansion and contraction, ensuring durability.
• Single security mechanism by ventilation. It protects against overheating, extending the life of polymeric materials and avoiding burns on contact with the collector.
• Super lightweight, only 17 kg. that make it easy to transport and install.
• Glass-plastic, which compared the glass, not easily damaged or broken.
• Seamless engineering. Panel Design “one-piece” to prevent leakage.
• Geometric structure and unique polymeric material prevent damage by freezing. (to -15 ° Celsius).
• Developed exclusively polymeric material, prevents the accumulation of lime and the creation of corrosive processes.
• Suitable for areas with hard water. The collector can even be directly fed with sea water